The City of Murray, Kentucky

Home > Administration > City Clerk > Records Request

Records Request

To obtain an official record, please submit a Public Records Request Form by downloading the PDF form here.  After printing and filling out the form, you can deliver to City Hall, mail to City Hall located at 500 Main Street, Suite B, Murray, KY 42071 or email at